Design Your Own Bird Wings
Create your own pair of wearable fabric bird wings with this fun to make arts and crafts costume kit. Color the bird wings with the bright markers and add a dash of sparkle with colorful glitter glue. Great for birthday gifts for kids, or fun DIY art project to do together for an afternoon of creative play.
Recommended for ages 4+
What's in the Box?
- Printed cotton bird wings with tie-on straps
- Permanent craft marker set
- Glitter glue set
- Note: each wing is 21.5" wide from center to tip, total wingspan measures 46" wide
- This kit promotes creative confidence, problem-solving skills, creative and imaginative play
As Featured on CBS The Talk
- Craft Tips: We provide permanent craft markers in this kit to ensure your design will stay bold and bright over time. Be sure to prep your workspace before you start with cardboard or craft mat to protect tabletops. Use a light touch! The markers will release more ink the harder the pressure on the marker tip.
- To wear, tie straps around each shoulder, then slide longest finger through elastic loop on either wing tip to spread your wings and let imagination take flight.