Simple Start Guide
For Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Siblings, and Friends over 13 years old:
1. Download the App
- Compatibility check:
- iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 and higher
- Android phones or tablets running Lollipop 5.0 and above.
Quick Tip: You will need WiFi or a cellular connection to download the app, but that’s it. Once the app is downloaded you do not need to be connected in any way to play. No WiFi. No Bluetooth. Just play and go!
2. Open the App and Grant Permissions
- Open the app and follow the prompts on your screen
- Please allow access to the camera to activate Augmented Reality effects
With the Child:
1. Scan the Letter from Parker
- Open the letter in the Parker kit
- Place the letter in front of the camera with the illustrated side facing up
- Watch the letter come to life and get your first introduction to Parker’s story
For the Child:
1. Care + Play
- Parker will present new problems to solve and games to play.
- Learn how to cure a tummy bug, cool a fever, and see Parker’s heart and lungs come to life in augmented reality.
- Utilizing the real-world doctor tools that come with Parker, play along in the app while engaging in hands-on, classic play.
For Seedling to Learn and Grow:
Tell us what you think! We'd love to hear your thoughts. Please share with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Parker: Your Augmented Reality Bear App
Please refer to the Parker FAQs page for quick answers to common questions.
If you need additional assistance, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to help.
What devices work with Parker?
Parker works with iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
iPad and iPhone:
- iPhone 5s or higher
- iPad 4 or higher
- iPod Touch 6th generation
- Please note that devices must be on iOS 10 or higher
- Tablets or smartphones running OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.